Here are the most positive quotes by Jim Rohn about success in life. He guides us through how to live a life worth living.
Jim Rohn was an American businessman, a self-made millionaire before he turned 31, author, motivational speaker and even Anthony Robbins’s mentor. The author of dozens of books, Rohn was also a big believer in the power of self-discipline to achieve one’s ambitions at home and in business.
1) For things to change, you have to change,
2) Time is more value than money, You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
3) Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practiced every day.
4) The major key to your better future is You.
5) Work harder on yourself than you do on Your job.
6) Successful people have libraries, the rest have big screen TVs.
7) Miss a meal if you have to, but don’t miss a book.
8) All Good men and women must take responsibility to create legacies that will take the next generation to a level we could only imagine.
9) We must all suffer one of two things: The pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
10) If you don’t like how things are, change it, you’re not a tree.
11) Your personal philosophy is the greatest Determining factor in how your life works out.
12) Don’t say if I could I would, say if I can, I will.
13) Learn how to be happy with what you have, While you pursue all that you want.
14) Either you run the day or the day runs you.
15) The challenge of leadership is to be strong but not rude; be kind but not weak; Be bold but not bully; be thoughtful but not lazy; be humble but not timid; be proud but not arrogant; have humor but without folly;
16) No one else makes us angry. We make ourselves angry when we surrender control of our attitude.
17) Days are expensive. You spend a day you have one less day to spend, so make sure you spend each one wisely.
18) Give whatever you are doing and whoever You are with, the gift of your attention.
19) You cannot make progress without making Decisions.
20) Your life does not get better by chance, It gets better by change.
21) Happiness is not something you postpone For the future. It is something you design for the present.
22) You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction.
23) If you’re not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
24) Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot.
25) Effective communication is 20 percent what you know and eighty percent how you feel about what you know.
26) If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. Guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
27) There are only three colors, ten digits and seven notes. It’s what we do with them that’s important.
28) Your philosophy determines whether you will go for the disciplines or continue the errors.
29) Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
30) Don’t wish for less problems; wish for more skills.
31) Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
32) When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.
33) The difference between where you are today snd where you’ll be five years from now, will be found in the quality of books you’ve read.
34) The more you know, the less you need to say.
35) Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live.